Monday, March 22, 2010

TSP Election MoJ Candidate Interview

Candidate Interview - Dyr Nasad


Running for the position of Minister of Justice...
 
To enable complete impartiality, SPOT will provide all of the candidates with the same questions and provide their responses in the order in which they declared their intention to run for office...


SPOT: Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the members of The South Pacific…

Well, I'm Dyr Nasad, I started playing NS in Dec 08, but didn't sign up on a forum until April 09. I've involved myself in the feeders, starting in TEP, where my first nation was founded. Later on, I joined the FRA and began defending..yeah, thats about it..


SPOT: What are your motivations in running for office?..
First, I hope that I will be an active member of the government. I chose this position in particular because, in most regions that I am a part of, I tend to become a part of the legislature. I want to try something different and look at the situation from a judicial point of view.


SPOT: What is your opinion on the current and historical performance of the Security and Intelligence Ministry?..
 
For quite some time, there did not seem to be an active ministry, especially considering one recent incident in which a nation got within 20 endos of the delegate. Currently there are not any candidates for the position, and hopefully that will change, because its proper functioning is an important part of the well-being of the community. If elected, I hope that I can work well with whoever holds the position.


SPOT: Are there any new initiatives that differentiate your campaign from your fellow candidates?..

I believe that I can bring in a much newer view than some of the old members of the region, but I also believe that I have had enough experience to perform the duties of this job well.


SPOT: And finally, if you could change anything in The South Pacific/Nationstates world, what would it be and why?..

I would make myself the supreme dictator of NS!!! *evil laugh* - the serious answer would be to eliminate adspam.
SPOT would like to thank Candidate Dyr Nasad for taking the time to be interviewed and provide the electorate of The South Pacific with further insight into their campaign...





Stay tuned for further interviews with all of the other declared candidates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home