Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SPOT Light on Eastwales

Affectionately known as 'Ales', the Minister of Justice has kindly agreed to spare us a few minutes as we tear him away from the flogging, intimidation and interrogation to tell us a little more about himself...So Eastwales...

1) Tell me about your introduction to Nation States & The South Pacific...
Such a long time ago I'm not sure I remember! I've a feeling I clicked a link on a news site, set up a nation which was placed in TSP. I kind of fiddled about there for a few weeks before taking the plunge and logging onto the offsite forum, where I then proceeded to lurk for quite a while longer before finally plucking up the courage to post!!

2) What has kept you interested and active on the forums for so long?..
There's always something interesting around the corner and I don't want to miss it! That and all the fun people that inhabit this little world.

3) Is there anything that stands out as being the most influential thing to have happened in the South Pacific?..
Not incidents, more the people I've encountered, especially in my early days.

4) Tell me about your motivation for serving the Region as an elected Cabinet Minister...
To ensure that the region is a pleasant place for pleasant people to inhabit.

5) What do you see as the most important work for a Cabinet Minister?..
I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous response...

6) Given that the Coming Age of the Badger is surely upon us, what advice can you give for everyone to prepare?..
Make sure you're well stocked up with JAM

7) Where do you stand on the whole Fuzzie Bunnies thing?..
The word "evil" keeps popping into my head?

8) If you were to ever leave the South Pacific, which other Region would you grace with your presence?..
I'll only leave hear in a cardboard box!

9) What is your favourite colour?..
Blue

10) Have you ever had to explain your involvement in NationStates/South Pacific to the uninitiated?..What was their reaction?..
No, I try and keep my online browsing to myself!!

11) How close to your real persona is that of 'EastWales'?..
We're pretty much the same person, I don't do RP too well.

12) Would you rather be a 'pain in the neck' or 'pain in the arse'?..
In the neck, I think

13) If you were an animal, would you be disappointed that you weren't a human?..
Depends on which animal, but i reckon I would be.

14) What is your favourite head furniture?..
???

15) What's the most demeaning act you have ever been asked to perform?..
Can't think on one at the moment ;o)

16) Do you think that the Americans really landed on the Moon, or was it just an elaborate hoax?..
A hoax, of course. They had to buy road maps when they invaded Grenada, so do you really think they could find their way all the way to the Moon?!!?

17) What is your favourite cheese?..
Stilton

18) Buckaroo or Operation?..
Buckaroo, such fun with a mule like donkey.

19) What question would you most like to be asked by an interviewer?..
How did you make your first £million

20) What do you think of students?..
They'll have to pay taxes one day.

21) What do you think of old people?..
I aspire to be one, one day.

22) What award would you most like to win?..
Oooooh, something to do with cricket.

23) Which one individual do you hate most in the world?
I don't hate anyone, but I dislike a few.

24) Why?..
Do I have to have a reason?

25) Monty Python or Blackadder?..
Not able to choose! Unless it's Life Of Brian

26) Finally, do you have an inspirational message for our readers?..

Just because you're not paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

So not only does our resident inquisitor get kicks from mule like donkeys, he will usually smell of Stilton and JAM...

Our thanks to Ales for the interview and we look forward to quizzing you again... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home